Sunday, September 4, 2011

Strange Thoughts


It’s been too long since I last blogged, and I am too lazy to look it up and tell you how long, just scroll down, or, if you are reading this as a standalone article, go to the blog home page and see for yourself. This is a random rant about how shitty things can be in the style of Mark Haddon, you can read it and laugh about it. Here it is:

Sometimes,  I find it extremely hard to just sit on the couch and let a sigh out, to exhale and oust all the worries away. Actually, this is the case all the time, it’s a similar predicament I experience when I’m running and somehow, it feels unnatural to suddenly stop, I guess it has something to do with inertia or whatever, but really, all I want to do is come to my room, sit and just, well, exhale, I want to be able to take all the thoughts, all the worries, troubles, sadness, guilt, happiness, everything away, just unplug and exhale and be able to keep my shoulders low and close my eyes and think of absolutely nothing, which is just impossible for me to do.

There’s always some annoying shitty thing on my stupid mind, all I want to do Is , as I’ve said twice now, Is to relax, is to not think about how MS word changes the small I to the capital I but doesn’t do the opposite when I go back and change the I to an is, but I can’t do that unless I erase the I and type is, but apparently, I’d much rather type a sentence about it, and think about it for no bloody reason for many minutes. Maybe this makes me crazy, but I guess that’s just who I am. Syd Barrett, the lead singer of Pink Floyd was said to be crazy, what many people today would call bi-polar, but he created some of the most amazing music and inspired many people to be original, and laid the groundwork for much of Pink Floyd’s later work.

My name is Srikanth, I may have OCD, but I do not live in the US of frikkin A, so nobody goes around telling me that I have OCD, and that I need to go on pills to alter my mind and get me to what the society deems as a normal state of mind, fuck society, I want to be me, not what people think I should be. Maybe that makes me weird, yes, I asked many questions in time classes, but its only because it was a different atmosphere, and it felt comfortable, for some reason, I feel extremely un comfortable about asking questions or being in the spotlight for even a millisecond, again, that’s just me I guess, this has been a problem since the 3rd grade I think, when I asked what was apparently a stupid question, “why do potatoes grow underground?”, and everybody laughed at me because they didn’t know why and it didn’t bother them.

That’s another thing, I hate not knowing things, which is why when somebody suddenly changes lanes on traffic I almost feel betrayed, because I wasn’t told, it’s the same case when I make plans and people cancel on me, yes, you know who you are, don’t do that again, I want to be kept in the loop, if you want to play football, tell me and play, and I won’t freak out and write a paragraph about it in my stupid lame blog that nobody reads.


Thank you for reading this irrelevant, incoherent article, this will just be a spec in the spectrum that is your mind, your memory. So, I’m sorry for peeing all over one atto-meter-squared area of your mind.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice read. You are bi-polar. Go get some meds. No wait, I think all those pills and tonics you take for no reason should be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what bullah, i dont take anything unnecessarily

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash